World Oceans Day Festivities
With J.N. "Ding" Darling National WildlifeRefuge
J.N. "Ding" Darling National WildlifeRefuge on World Oceans Day.
Take a guided beach walk for free, watch free films, and take advantage of free upcycled crafts. Highlights of the special event include earth-friendly, upcycled crafts to take home. A ranger-led beach walk and clean-up at the refuge’s Perry Tract, accessible from Gulfside City Park. An “anti-plastic film festival” features four free film showings starting at 11 a.m.
- 9 A.M. Free Beach Walk & Clean-up to follow.
- 11 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.: Arts & Crafts in the Visitor & Education Center.
- 11 A.M.: STRAWS (32 mins) 12 P.M.: Addicted to Plastic (53 mins)
- 1:15 P.M.: Plastic Paradise: The Great Pacific Garbage Patch (57 mins)
- 2:30 P.M.: Bag It: Is Your Life Too Plastic? (45 mins)
Date & Time
June 8, 2018
9:00AM - 3:00PM